FASCISM AS KILLERS OF REPUBLICAN CONSTITUTIONS
By Bernardo Reyes – Oct 24, 2016
PART III Fascisms versus Tyrannies
The history of fascism is very old and bloody, and precedes Christian era. The fascist as rulers go back to ca. 500 BCE when Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus, a Roman plutocrat, was consul in 460 B.C.E. and two years later he became dictator of Rome twice: in 458 BCE and 439 BCE. It may be consider the first fascist in Western Europe history. The fascist symbol is called FASCIA and was created around that time. The fascia represents the unifying purpose and interest of a small group of powerful people with complete disregard for the constitution, rule of law and the rest of the citizens. This alone defines their secretive purposes, their exclusive privileges, their intrinsic corruption, and their criminal nature. Fascism is the second worse degeneration of a Republican constitution after Democracy.
The fascia symbol is composed of a bundle of stick bounded together with a rope, and at its center there is an axe with its blade fully exposed. The sticks represent the “many powerful members” of the fascist organization. The rope represents their secret binding agreements e.g. oaths, rituals, sacrifices, rules and codes that keep them united and coerced in their obscure secret objectives. The axe represents the autocratic power of fascist ruling – not the constitution or rule of law - that does not tolerate opposition or dissenters, and will never hesitate to sacrifice any of its members, kill or eliminate any internal or external enemy, for the overall wellbeing of the fascist organization. This is what make fascist rulers act like mafias, where people disappears or die by unnatural causes; there is always an ongoing body count rather than open massacres. The above is more or less their endogenous raison d-être where the very few at its core define the specific objectives and planning of the organization. The other part of any organization is the exogenous part, where in this case the fascist organization presents themselves to their peripheral members and the outsiders as the most respectful citizens and benefactors. Remember that fascism still operates in a civil society as it has not morphed yet as an open tyrannical regime. Around the fascia symbol there is always an inscription with the following fascist mantra:
ET PLURIBUS UNUM meaning OUT OF MANY ONE
Fascist organizations are unequivocally saying “We the very few count and rule versus you the many don’t so keep marching or else.” It is this mental setting what characterizes their pathological socio-political fascist behavior that get even worse when they assume total power. Since ancient times the Middle Class have understood that fascism will go against them because their freedom to succeed and create wealth is a threat to their corrupted despotic ruling and therefore they fight back; and when they lose this battle they were crashed by any means including massacres and genocides. On the other hand, what the lower standing people have never learned from history is that fascist regimes has never and never will give them the freedom to succeed, educate them to create their own wealth and share political power! This is an outstanding historical corollary because if they ever let them become rich, they will eventually fight back for the same rights that the Middle Class fought before, including freedom and ruling. In other words, fascist regimes always ensure they never lose the socio-economic critical mass i.e. social status and wealth and means remain within the ET PLURIBUS UNUM. We will see below their criminal confiscation of wealth by any means, suppression of education and freedom. But also a cursory review of the massive “psychological warfare” against the Middle Class and the “massive brain-wash” for those at the losing end.
The pictures below includes: 1. Lucius Quinctius, the father of fascism. 2. A USA coins (dime) with the FASCIA and Goddess MERCURY of business. What a perfect and undeniable legacy of the fascist Democratic Party and its President Woodrow Wilson. Not only they killed the USA Republic by creating a private central bank (Fed Reserve) and IRS but left a numismatic historical record of their crime: A Fascist fascia with Mercury the Banker’s Goddess. The USA Congress also has two fascias but unfortunately I still cannot determine under what presidency (Dem or Rep) they were installed; appreciate feedback to set the record straight. Furthermore, Democrat Barak Obama administration is now trying to remove President Andrew Jackson portrait from the $ 20 bill. What a political crime against the USA Republic by another liberal democrat. President Andrew Jackson dedicated his life to defend the USA republic and against the international financial cartel. He was the only survivor of his family as they perished during the Revolutionary. Andrew Jackson, a brilliant military commander, spent his entire life fighting the British forces, international mercenaries, some native Americas and black people that were all financed and armed by London bankers. Furthermore, Andrew Jackson, the seventh USA President, prevented the Rothschild banker to have another 20 years concession for the USA Second National bank (private central bank that preceded the Fed Reserve). He survived an assassination attempt. Again these are the fascist’s financial bankers that today run the Democratic Party and some Republicans. Ref. “The complete memories of Andrew Jackson, Arlington Edition. 3. The third picture is a “mace” in action at the Canadian Parliament as a sign of the absolute power of the monarchy. The head of the mace has spikes to ensure human cranes go well beyond broken bones healing. Parliament is not the same as Congress; the origin of the word parliament comes from Latin word parlare which means talk, discuss but not legislate.
Hillary Clinton few weeks ago aka October 2016, has an audacious outburst by telling who she really is. A FASCIST! In a televised report she publicly proclaimed raising her hand: ET PLURIBUS UNUM and the delusional audience applauded for her exquisite refinement in Latin. But beyond the crowd, she was sending a public and stern reminder to those prominent republicans to flock behind the secret organization or else. Also the message was for those plutocrats to chip in more money as Hillary campaign is not a sure thing; therefore their unregulated financial scams and unlimited speculations will be over or back to legal scrutiny and regulations. This is not the first time that Hillary has publicly used fascist’s expressions that represent the most abhorrent crime in the last two millennia. In a TV interview, in reference to Libyan Gadhafi assassination, Hillary Clinton in cold blood said VINE, VIDE VINCE. Later, in another TV interview, Hillary proudly repeated again her macabre accomplishment but now in English: “I came, I saw and he died” and she laughed. Gadhafi’s sons, grandchildren and other close relatives were already murdered, and not matter how brutal could have been his ruling those extra killings are beyond any civilized precedent in foreign policy. Furthermore, the Pope’s tiara (made of gold with precious stones encrusted) has the Biblical number 666 associated with the beast. In Roman numbers is VI VI VI for vini, vide vince. These are not “conspiracy theories” as you may observe that the last Pope to wear the Tiara was Pius XII (Eugenio Maria Giuseppe Giovanni Pacelli whose family was connected for generations to the Vatican finances and banking). This was as a result of WW II, the roll of the Vatican during this time, the major Vatican reform that followed, and the death of John Paul I after “33” days in office, which is another special (astrological) number. HILLARY, IS A PRISONER OF HER OWN CHARACTER, and is an interesting subject for research.
But what is the real beef behind this second Latin expression used by Hillary Clinton? It was used by a butcher after his military campaign against the Franks fighting for their freedom; they will create several centuries later France and the French Revolution. This Roman butcher general was Julius Caesar. A fascist, unscrupulous and ambitious social climber through marriages, that created social unrest with antisocial mobs to continually renew dictatorial status, until one day he decided to proclaim himself DICTATOR FOR LIFE. Many pro-republic senators led by Marcus Junius Brutus, Marcus Licinius Crassus, and Gaius Cassius Longinus wanted to get republican constitution back. They managed themselves to kill the dictator. However, the former monarchists (nobility) and fascist forces (patricians) like those unelected senators, consuls and magistrates appointed by Caesar got the plebeian and criminal mobs on the street to create devastating chaos. The monarchist-fascist-plebeian forces won and imposed Augustus Gaius Octavius as the first ROMAN EMPEROR. Caesar and Augustus became a deities; the Vatican agreed and added their names to the calendar as month of July and August, respectively. While the real heroes for human progress their names are now demonized. For instance the name “Brutus” became a synonym for brute, and the name “Crassus” a synonym for fatal error. They are not alone, like the great Machiavelli now a synonym for devilish. He formed part of the great Republic of Florence in latest years, and fighting against the most powerful European banker, the Medici’s that happens to have three Popes and run the Vatican finances. He was tortured and crippled for life, died poor and never pardoned even after writing “The Prince.” The fascist axe really fell hard on this republican aristocrat and many others. But fascism also killed monarchs if opposing their interest. For instance, the Russian Tsar Alexander II, after liberating the salves and start the modernization (industrialization) of the Russian Empire, and then sending two navy fleet to deter European power to invade or intervene militarily in the USA during the Civil War became a target of the Russian and European fascists. After Lincoln assassination, Alexander II survived in 1866 an assassination attempt, that was followed by another one in 1879, 1880 and finally they managed to kill him in 1881. Out of the many involved, just one was a modest carpenter worker.
The consequences of the fascist political crime in Rome were devastating that plunged Europe for about 1,700 years. Rome, under the republic, grew to about one million people, and less than two centuries later, it collapsed to about 54,000! Thus the plebeians, who crashed and celebrated the collapse of the republic, vanished in endless wars, famine, plagues, crimes and you name it. Rome would reach one million again only in the 1,900s CE! Remember, the Middle Class has always been inclusive, but never the establishment organized when organized as fascist secret societies and political dynasties. They fear the power of the Middle Class taking over and they despise the plebeians as their “useful idiots”. Thus fascism ultimate goal is to make them fight and destroy each other, and they will rule as fascists and next phase as TYRANTS!
The stagnation and Dark Age in Europe can be best understood when we observe the tyrant Julius Caesar and USA President used the same transportation technology – carriage pull by horses – although they lived 1,700 years apart. The Middle Class no longer ruled for all its citizens and therefore all equal opportunities in a free society vanished. They were dispossessed, obliterated, prosecuted and killed for over a millennium. The formal education and public libraries disappeared for the plebeians, and limited to the clergy; roman emperor Charlemagne was illiterate, he did not know how to read and write! Ancient libraries like the Alexandria were burnt; much later “The encyclopedists” like Denis Diderot (1713-1784) who wanted to preserve human knowledge and make it available to everyone were prosecuted by the Vatican, socially discriminated and ruined. In a historical travesty for the liberals, the Russian Tsarina Katharine bought their work without taking them so they would continue their outstanding work and for future generations to enjoy. Then compare this fascist establishment ruling with the “basket of deplorable and irredeemable” of the American Middle Class and what they have accomplished in less than 250 years. Enormous success and human progress, like in the ancient republics of Athens, Rome and Florence, but this time based on the Industrial revolution. See below THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC FASCIST WARFARE AGAINT THE MIDDLE CLASS.
And this is exactly what the USA presidential election is all about today because the USA Republic, like Rome was, are the biggest in their time and with the strongest Middle Class. If they fail, or when they failed, all smaller and weaker republics failed to fascists, tyrants and despotic monarchies regime, and in that order. On October 27, 1964, the Republican President Ronald Reagan, then a candidate for the USA Presidency, delivered an historical speech ‘A TIME FOR CHOOSING” that everyone should read at least twice to digest the historical facts and depth he was referring to. He was already denouncing government’s corruption that pale to what is going on today and the fascist international organization ruling countries aka international financial cartel and their fascist ideology. He said:
This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American Revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. . . . At the same time, there's been an increase in the Department of Agriculture employees. There's now one for every 30 farms in the United States, and still they can't tell us how 66 shiploads of grain headed for Austria disappeared without a trace and Billie Sol Estes never left shore. . . . Welfare spending [is] 10 times greater than in the dark depths of the Depression. We're spending 45 billion dollars on welfare. Now do a little arithmetic, and you'll find that if we divided the 45 billion dollars up equally among those 9 million poor families, we'd be able to give each family 4,600 dollars a year. And this added to their present income should eliminate poverty. Direct aid to the poor, however, is only running only about 600 dollars per family. It would seem that someplace there must be some overhead. . . . We're now going to solve the dropout problem, juvenile delinquency, by reinstituting something like the old CCC camps [Civilian Conservation Corps], and we're going to put our young people in these camps. But again we do some arithmetic, and we find that we're going to spend each year just on room and board for each young person we help 4,700 dollars a year. We can send them to Harvard for 2,700! Course, don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting Harvard is the answer to juvenile delinquency. . . Yet anytime you and I question the schemes of the do-gooders, we're denounced as being against their humanitarian goals. They say we're always "against" things—we're never "for" anything. Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. . . This is the issue of this election: Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American Revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far-distant capitol can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves. … You and I are told increasingly we have to choose between a left or right. Well I'd like to suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There's only an up or down—[up] man's old—old-aged dream, the ultimate in individual freedom consistent with law and order, or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. And regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would trade our freedom for security have embarked on this downward course.
The difference between democracy and fascisms is that in democracies the real rulers behind the curtains are the nobility, financial banker and other powerful groups like the oil cartel. They groom, bribe and corrupt puppets to become leaders and infest all the republican institutions like senates, congress, justice, treasure, commerce and defense. They maintain and feed a financially-dependent base with ideological populism i.e. the hoax dichotomy between rich and poor, as a mean to undermine and eventually destroy the Middle Class e.g. regulations for their business, taxations and monetary policies to confiscate legit earnings, and wealth redistribution (confiscation) to finance their welfare system. The transition to open fascism happen after consolidating a strong political based and the complete domestication of the republican institutions as subservient to the political ideological narratives, with total disregards for the national interest and all its citizens without exclusion. The best example in our time is Venezuela, where the left “gradually” took full control and destroying the country; while at the same some NY bankers and speculative investors are draining the gold reserve and making the best profit from any other country! The USA Republic will be the next open fascist country if Hillary becomes president. The cards are already upside up on the table.
THE IDEOLOGICAL FASCIST WAR AGAINST THE MIDDLE CLASS: First let’s understand what trigger modern socialist and liberal ideologies. The Industrial Revolution was triggered by an extremely poor young man in England, a commoner without birth-right: Richard Arkwright (1732-1792). His origin was so poor that his family could not afford to send him to even elementary school; it was his cousin that taught him how to read and write. That wonderful girl not only changed Richard Arkwright life forever, but the life of billions people to our days. Arkwright managed to get an apprenticeship job as a barber in a small medieval English village. Then this young man will shake the millenarian power structures of despotic monarchies, fanatic theocracies, and the cosmopolitan money-changer. He applied the weigh making and dyeing experience to the millenarian artisanal textiles. His multiple inventions and genius business visions started the Industrial Revolution. He made possible the return of the SECULAR REPUBLICAN FORM OF GOVERNMENT again after about 1,700 years of socio-economic stagnation! Now you can understand why “the nouveau rich, le petit bourgeoisie, the industrialists, and the middle class in general” became so hated, despised, vilified, persecuted, discriminated, and even exterminated, by these three millenarian powers. Furthermore, this is also the cradle of all contemporaneous literature and socialist ideologies of any stripes. The monarchies and the Vatican absorbed the socio-economic and political shock by changing their ways and survived. But the other power, the money changer and financiers monopoly that goes back probably to over 4,000 years didn’t see it that way as now any poor men, like Arkwright, can make it to the top, create their wealth and MONEY BASED ON GOLD AND SILVER, where the traditional “usury money lenders scam” became obsolete, as these “nouveau rich” started their own “credit unions” and merchant banks! It was a financial death penalty for this fascist. Have we ever seen a monument dedicated to the memory of Richard Arkwright? Have we ever seen a monument dedicated to the memory of Richard Arkwright? Of course not, but probably thousands to Karl Marx. Why?
The old communist ideas from Paris were revived again by Herr Moses Mordechai Marx Levi, alias Karl Marx. This affluent revolutionary, that went to private school with the German nobility where he met the son of the Baron of Westphalia and future Interior Minister of the Prussia Empire, and years later will her sister a Baroness of Westphalia. His cousins in Holland were traders and money-changers themselves that created the Royal Philips Electronic, and on the other side of his family is the Rothschild House from Frankfurt. So Herr (Lord) Karl Marx was in Paris to learn and get a copy of the “Manifest of the Communist Party” draft written decades earlier. He moved to London where his relative Amshel Rothschild was the largest shareholder of the private Bank of England (central bank). Being an historian, his work is a total hoax when compared to the outstanding historical research done by Numa Denis Fustel de Coulanges, The Ancient City. It is considered one of the master piece of French literature of the 1800s. Please download it and read it!
Karl Marx ideological hoax covers today a wide political spectrum like liberal, social democrats, socialists, communists, workers unions and progressives movements. They all present themselves – exogenous public manifests – as messianic people’s saviors; but at their core – endogenous secrets – they all aim to the same principle: destruction and annihilation of the middle class. And for sure they have no intentions of making the pauper rich and start all over again; so they always keep them poor! This ideology is based on Hegelian-Marx dialectic and Sigismund Freud Theory on the sub-consciousness – better known as Scientific Marxism or the School of Frankfurt! Why would they need to use theories of human sub-consciousness? Because it is a hoax that can never be defended on pure rational basis.
- Alienation against the rich (successful Middle Class) but never against the millenarian powers and the usury practiced by the money changers since ancient Babylon!
- Sabotage education or make them an appendix of fascist politics and in the USA forcing the poor class kids to attend rundown schools in their neighborhood with the lowest educational standards. Fascisms and liberalism, if there is any difference, benefit from poor education as any massive media idiocy and intoxication penetrates their mind without qualification (unable to verify if this is true or false).
- They sabotage any industrialization to preclude people wealth creation, advanced scientific and technological research that always provides good salaries, increases the need for a highly educated work force. So business taxes, endless and idiotic regulations, organized labor to sabotage, climate warming etc. In Canada, legendary liberal Suzuki is after Northern Territories mining exploitation, like Sabina mines, because they have not explained how the 15,000 or so caribous may be endanger in over one million acres of inhabited land; i.e. the mine are is less than 0.0001% of the total territories. Furthermore they have to explain that their operation will not change this planet temperature! Just another iconic liberal idiocy while at the same the aboriginal people have no jobs and hardly surviving in such harsh environment of extremely low temperature.
- They sabotage infrastructure investments because it creates good jobs; instead they throw trillions to bail out the international financial cartel and prevent the stock market speculator to collapse.
- Exacerbate the socio-economic contradictions to create social chaos and property destructions, violent revolutions, and civil wars. Modern time history shows the massive genocides created by the leftwing ideologies. This includes fascist Democrats pushing American people into WW I and WW II. Qui bono? The millenarian powers and money changers. Today USA taxpayers pay HALF A TRILLION DOLLAR PER YEAR just to service the growing debt! Qui bono? Again, same small club.
- “Gradualism” is the prefer tools of Marxist-light liberals develop by the Fabians. What it means is that “the sum of many small quantitative changes will lead eventually to a change of quality”. For instance constant currency debasing makes people less affluent every times the currency is debased. At one point, the currency implodes with a hyperinflation and everybody becomes poor! Remember what the Germans went through in 1923? They need a wee barrel loaded with German Marks just to buy the newspaper! Today Maduro in Venezuela and Mugabe in Zimbabwe are leading the fascist liberal pack on this matter.
Just to illustrate their “double talking for the populace” versus the inner circle, let’s quote a fascist societies, Fabian created in the 1800s to ex-professo fight the emerging and powerful commoner Middle Class in England emerging with their Industrial Revolution. A liberal thinker, Bernard Shaw, Nobel Peace Prize, Oscar winner, and according to BBC an iconoclastic playwright and journalist, in one of his speeches regarding “surplus” people, “The idle and the unfit” said:
” . . . you must all know half a dozen people at least, who are no use in this world. Who are more trouble than they are worth. Just put them there, and say “Sir” or “Madam” “Now will you be kind enough to justify your existence”. If you can’t justify your existence, if you are not pulling your weight in the social boat, if you are not producing as much as you consume or perhaps a little more, then, clearly, we cannot use the organizations of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it can’t be of very much use to yourself. . . . I appalled to the chemist to discover a humane gas that would kill instantly and painlessly. Deadly by all means, but humane not cruel. Ref. Bernard Shaw, February 7, 1934. Years later the gas was discovered and used, but the historical circumstances were different i.e. they were not idle or unfit people but where in the middle of an international brutal ideological war. Still, any killing can never be justified.
How they accomplish this macabre massive brain washing?
1.Elimination in all of its form and discriminations against the free thinking class like the intellectuals, writers, the philosophers, historians and scientists. For instance when Rome collapse, its greatest legacy like masterful work of the magistrates and Roman Code would be gone for many centuries; today the Roman Civil code is the compliment to most republican constitutions. Today the USA current administration is corrupting the Judicial and gradually rendering useless and to be replace with a fascist and tyrannical one.
2.The literature production during the Roman Empire is basically inexistent; however, thousands of hagiographies were written by the Vatican i.e. thousands of Saints and Virgins around the world to diminish and eventually destroy the national identity. They mock polytheist religions for religious rituals on many Gods that are celestial bodies (suns, planets, moons and galaxies) and therefore do have a real effect on the life and survival on this planet. This does not diminish the value of Christianity that support human individuality and freedom without distinction.
3.During Victorian Age, the English Literature introduced massively the exotic orientalism with plenty of emotional images, great poetry but no straight reasoning and even outside reality. Pure abstract creation outside the real physical world. Therefore, the work of the ancient philosopher, that gave their life for teaching us how to thing, remained suppressed. Today, the Nobel Laureates in literature excludes any philosophical work. Looks like there is none, all making a liking out of philosophy by making no new philosophy in these extremely complex times, where science and technology are now ahead of the human slow mental evolution.
4.School of Frankfurt” to promote the complete failure of the Bolshevik Revolution, that was financed by his banker pals in NY, London and Frankfurt. The faculty and academia came up with the most obscene idea of massive human manipulation, using Sigismund Freud theory of the Psychoanalysis. In our time, these effects of manipulations have even more massive devastating effects in the human mind. The “center of gravity” between the external physical reality and the internal embedded reality in the brain (images and perceptions) is shifting fast to the schizophrenic extreme. This means, the average working mind is getting closer to the schizophrenic extreme instead of RATIONAL. This is mental devolution for many people that operate closer to the low end i.e. DELUSIONAL. Just observe liberal politicians and liberal media struggling with facts and reality. When a person cannot accept even the most obvious e.g. the FBI is conducting a criminal investigation, you are talking with a delusional person or just a plain liar.
5.In the 1800s and 1900s many theories became popular e.g. Marx, Evolution, Freud and Global Warming. By a theory by definition is a mere IDEA that in order to become truthful they must have UNDENIABLE SCIENTIFIC FOOL PRROF. Until then, they are theories like many thousands of them. If an unproved theory is enforced on people, it is not a theory anymore. It is now IDEOLOGY or DOGMA i.e. an idea or opinion or belief that does not to be demonstrated. In religion is call THEOLOGY as it is based on faith that cannot be demonstrated. Thus theories are top level statements that are left for the posterity to probe it. This is called DEDUCTIVE LOGIC so Mark created a hoax theory and since then many intellectuals either swallow the whole thing or try to probe with some facts; it it does not fit the theory just discarded or changed the fact. The opposite thinking is INDUCTIVE LOGIC that is used by scientist e.g. the plane crush and we do not have all the facts to determine what really happens. When the Malaysian airline was shot down in Ukraine, within hours Obama blamed the Russians and then you have his coterie trying to finds the narratives that fits and the rest discarded. Same for Hussein, Gadhafi and Assad are dictators, get what fits and ignored or distort what does not. Deductive logic has caused millions of people killed and life destroyed and the responsibility lies on those who manipulate the human brain with massive misinformation and distortion and secrecy. I think the world got a rude woke up with WikiLeaks to these white collar crimes.
6.The liberals manipulate also human egos, especially the ARCHAEO-PSYCHE where emotions, feelings, dreams, idealism are based. In the 60s, Dr. Eric Berne published an interesting research on how human interacts with each other, and called it “Transactional Analyses”. This was based on a deeper study on how three ego states interact in an individual and it is used in therapy. Ref. Transactional Analyses in Psychotherapy, Dr. Eric Berne, M.D.
- Parent ego-state (Extero-psyche): This ego-state store information and misinformation from external sources in our subconscious, without validation, filtering or rationalization. It starts probably when we are still in our mother’s womb and then is reinforced or change by parents, family and social environment. Inwardly, the Parent ego-state defines our attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours. Outwardly expresses to other individuals as prejudicial, critical and nurturing, reflecting in our adult life those values transmitted by our parents as a child. These early messages can be very positives but also limiting and even devastating when a family struggle financially, drugs, alcohol or crime. The opposite is family also struggling financially but with strong discipline and good values. The odd for success is normally driven by the mind, how we process information, besides other factors like self-discipline. When people talk with Parent ego-state either they agree or disagree based on their subconscious programming or beliefs already embedded. If they are similar, they will agree just about on everything they discuss. However, they will hardly ever learn anything new from each other or from someone who has a completely different belief embedded. They are trapped in their own delusional reality, limited and unable to phantom what reality really is out there or could be or should be. But here, there is also an element of dishonesty, when not even the most obvious fact can be accepted. When this parental ego prevail in a society THERE IS NO LONGER CULTURAL EVOLUTION but massive delusions. The mind of the superior man is conversant with righteousness; the mind of the mediocre man is conversant with gain. Confucius.
- Adult ego-state (Neo-psyche): This ego-state executes the commands from our brain similar to a computer executing a function like copy, delete, etc. It operates in “real-time” and therefore is the decision maker, the problem solver, the thinker, the analyzer, judgmental etc. This ego-state rationalizes, estimates risks, experiments alternatives, validate reality and information, etc. The Adult ego-state can be developed progressively through formal education and validated life experiences i.e. learning from every challenge of life. Its limit is the brain power we have. Others see our ego-state as dynamic, pragmatic, organized, versatile, intelligent, open-minded, dispassionately. A conversation between two people with Adult ego-state can go for hours interchanging knowledge, confronting their own facts, seeking the truth, evolving culturally like the ancient Greeks did etc. Quite the opposite when a Parent and Adult ego enter in a conversation; one with open mind and the other with his/her fixed delusional reality (dogmatic, fanatics or just plain delusional people). It is a waste of time and energy that could be better spent somewhere else.
- Child ego-state (Archaeo-psyche): This ego-state contains all the emotions and impulses that are part of our growing up; we express feelings, needs and wants with fun, joy, screams, and cries and so on. The Child ego-state could be adorable or very nasty e.g. when adult people lose control of their emotions and physical composure. When people’s reactions become too predictable - emotions or outburst -, they become prisoner of their own character, they can be abused/abusers. These people are seldom trusted, admired, respected or promoted in a business environment. However, they may have a great life as social agitators, shameless politicians, or fanatic terrorists. This Child ego-state is widely used by liberal Democrats: “if you are angry, go out and protest, avenge your anger by destroying private property, keep marching for days and weeks, the longer the better.” Would not it be much better to let’s get together, get the facts, both sides of the story, what the other part should do, what my part should do, then WHO will do WHAT, WHEN, HOW . . . Dishonest liberal politicians, by acting on people’s emotions like exacerbating anger and without proposing any solutions, the determination and will to do it is just deceptions. Trump is being demonized to the extreme by the fascist liberals. This is the best sign that Donald Trump is meaning what he is saying, as the creatures in the swamp are getting more hysterical.
- The PR and media manipulation was created in the USA by Edward Bernays, a nephew of S. Freud. The more obscure the objectives the more sophisticated and intense is the psychological propaganda. The PR team now includes PSYCHOLOGISTS to identify the wants and STATICIANS to establish the metrics. He wrote:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. … We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Edward Bernays, Propaganda (1928).
In our daily life we move constantly between these three important ego-states. This is healthy and necessary, provided the ego-states are not contaminated, reinforce positives values and temple our character for success. We cannot behave the same way in a party (Child ego need to enjoy, socialize and relax), or with our children at home (Parent ego need to teach positive values like discipline, virtue, courage) or in a work environment (Adult ego for most part need to be rational, balanced and smart). So when talking to people, before going with rants, try to feel the ambiance and sense the momentum. Are they there for fun, to be lectured or share serious conversations, or are you with a bunch of psychopathic dye hard ideologists? The sad part of this analysis is that we can assess ourselves and others with some very basic understanding and can easily conclude that we live in a polarized delusional society, with some severe contaminations in our ego-states: delusions and prejudices. This alone makes a society dysfunctional, confrontational and self-destructive. It cannot dialog anymore because the rationalization and thinking process have been destroyed. Just observe the Middle East where all parties believe they have the ultimate truth and die for it. In mythological and religious terms, it is believed that human mind cannot reach the ultimate truth. In Christianity the ultimate true is revealed by God. In Buddhism illumination cannot be communicated but taught in a long process of self-transformation. Professor Campbell wrote: So if you really want to help this world, what you will have to teach is how to live in it. And that no one can do who has not himself learned how to live in it in the joyful sorrow and sorrowful joy of the knowledge of life as it is. Joseph Campbell, Myths to live by. 1972. Pg. 104.
THE FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC FASCIST WARFARE AGAINT THE MIDDLE CLASS:
Just to summarize about “The inevitability of gradualism:”
- The Democrats introduced in America “small taxes during peace time;” now bit by bit extracts over ONE TRILLION AND A HALF FROM THE MIDDLE CLASS to finance international illegal war (not sanctioned by Congress and the UNSC), and the growing army of bureaucrats that produce nothing instead of producing some real goods.
- The Democrats with the Fed Reserve are bit by bit devaluating the currency and rendering American people poor and in debt as ever! “Lenin is said to have declared that the best way to destroy the Capitalist System was to debauch the currency. By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. By this method they not only confiscate, but they confiscate arbitrarily; and, while the process impoverishes many, it actually enriches some. The sight of this arbitrary rearrangement of riches strikes not only at security, but at confidence in the equity of the existing distribution of wealth.” Ref. John Maynard Keynes, Treatise on Monetary Reform.1919, p. 148-149.
- Republican President, William McKinley (1897-1901) always promoted the industrialization and prosperity, so he wanted to introduce “Import Tariff) to European imports. Until then the American people PAY NO TAXES DURING PEACE TIME. On September 5, 1901, he gave a speech about tariff on trade and international commerce at the Pan-American Expo in Buffalo. Next day he was assassinated at the Temple of Music by a Polish immigrant connected to the international anarchist. Now fascist Democrats are even more aggressive by imposing Free Trade on the American people that is killing the Middle Class by design and keeping most vulnerable people under leach by a growing welfare system and food stamp squeezed from the Middle Class. USA now loses about $ 800 billion/year on trade deficits. This about hitting the USA economy by over 20 Katrine hurricanes EVERY YEAR, or about 6 NY Twin Tower economic devastation EVERY YEAR!
- The democrats created a privately-owned Central Bank (Federal Reserve) in 1912. Marx considered the creation of a central bank as one the most important step for the establishment of a communist regime. The USA constitution never called for a central bank; and the “Coinage Act of 1792” established the dollar as an exchange currency where one ounce of copper was priced at ONE CENT; one ounce of silver was priced at ONE DOLLAR, and one ounce of gold was priced at TWENTY DOLLAR. Today the ONE CENT coins are made of zinc because it costs now over SIX CENTS to make a penny. The ONE DOLLAR coins are no longer made of silver because it cost now over SEVENTEEN DOLLARS and the TWENTY DOLLAR gold coin is no longer in circulation because it cost about ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDREDS! In other word, since about 1930 the dollar has lost over 93% of its purchasing power with the creation of the Federal Reserve. Before that, the dollar did not change more that 5% for 150 years! Qui bono? No felon one has been jailed or prosecuted. They all settle out of court by granting billions in penalties and “donations”.
In summary, that any nation, societies, Middle Class, and families in particular, prosper in stable societies, freedom and no wars! On the other hands, the corrupted fascist regime and money-changers in particular benefits the most with social chaos, natural disasters and wars. This is when the highest level of market volatility is achieved, and the biggest wealth confiscations take place.
The Middle Class is also busy working and doing good things for themselves and their families, but they must learn from history, that when the fascist regime can no longer hold to power, they will throw against you all the hate, resentment, frustration and anger embedded for years in the mind of the most vulnerable people. The fascist regime of Benito Mussolini, Il Duce lost the war and ended up hang on a street post like a felon thug. Furthermore, in anticipation for that eventuality, the fascist regimes confiscate people’s guns and released from jail the most antisocial thugs. A brief summary of gun control and confiscation:
1911, Turkey established gun control. Between 1915 and 1917 one and a half million Armenians were exterminated.
1929, The Soviet Union imposed gun control. Between 1929 and 1953 about 20 million Russians were killed between wars and genocides.
1935, Popular Republic of China established gun control. Between 1948 and 1952 about 20 million Chines were killed in wars and genocides.
1938, Germany imposed gun control. Over 10 million people were killed in the war or genocides like Germans, Jews, Slavics, Gypsies and others.
1956, Cambodia established gun control. Between 1975 and 1977 one million people were exterminated.
1964, Guatemala established gun control. Between 1971 and 1979 over 100,000 Mayas were exterminated.
1970, Uganda established gun control. Between 1971 and 1979 300,000 people were exterminated.
Finally, Smedley Darlington Butler (1881-1940), was the U.S. Marine Corp Commander and the most decorated military man in USA history. On August 21, 1931, Butler spoke to an American Legion convention in New Britain CT, reflecting on his career and the political corruption:
"I spent 33 years...being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism.... I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1916. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City [Bank] boys to collect revenue in. I helped in the rape of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.... In China in 1927 I helped to see that Standard Oil went its way unmolested....I had...a swell racket. I was rewarded with honors, medals, promotions....I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate a racket in three cities. The Marines operated on three continents..."
NOTE: Brown Brothers is a bank with Bush family interest. Standard Oil is a Rockefeller asset; today the heir sits as Democrat Congressman for NY.
No question USA has been for some time a fascist government. Today in this election, the issue is one step back to RETAKE THE REPUBLIC or one step forward in the same wrong direction to impose a tyranny in what is was the biggest hope of humanity in the late 1700s. Tyrannies will be in Part IV and last!
Thank you and God bless you all. VOTE WITH YOUR THINKING MIND. Do not let the fascist media and liberal fascist politicians manipulate your good heart and idealism anymore.
Read more by Bernardo Reyes