Most of us are at the conference, and stories will be posted as time permits
Tape Watching with George Gero
- Gold steady in face of FED expected rate hikes soon,
- Seems to be already discounting rate hikes, stronger dollar, and upcoming monthly jobs reports.
- When you see higher volume, higher open interest(440217 in futures and over 1,033,823 in options), it is a signal that funds are nibbling and commodities are being more bullish Silver at 195258,copper 268824,
- April-June gold spread out a little 330,
- gold-silver 69.10
- gold-plat at 233.20.
- Buying the dips seems what traders have been doing.
Gold: It Could Be Much Worse, But it's Not
Higher Lows against Lower RSI's
- Weekly Gold Analysis- 'It's Obvious' (MarketSlant)
- “Pent-Up” Indian Gold Demand Returns (Gainesville News)
- CS- Time to Hedge Risk With Gold and ViX (MarketSlant)
- TDS Commodities Weekly (TDS)
- China’s Pain Could Be Gold Investors’ Gain (ValueWalk)
Read more by Soren K.Group