UPDATE: August payrolls +151K, Exp. +180K
- Payrolls Rise By Only 151,000;
- Hourly Earnings Growth Disappoints
- Gold spikes $12 to trade $1329
- Good For Hillary
worst since 2010
- FOMC directer Fischer made Aug jobs a big focus with his post Yellen support at J-Hole. The market took him seriously
- Then he hedged himself with a Bloomberg interview afterwards saying: " We also look at markets"
- Consumer Confidence came out Bullish- reason to raise rates
- ISM came out bearish- reason to not raise rates
- Fed has chosen jobs, the most unreliable and volatile number for its Stand. Unreliable because it is so volatile lately that we do not think anyone could read a single number let alone find a pattern to justify an action
- Which while adjusting our tinfoil hats we say this: BRILLIANT- the Fed can spin the number any way it wants.
Update-3: Deutsche Boerse responds to Xetra-Gold Delivery AllegationsTechnical Update: Gold Holding $1290 gets you $1349Why a Fed Hike is good for Trump now, Gold LaterIf Gold Eats its Dinner- it Gets a QE4 Treat
So good luck today
ask yourself why the FRB would base its decision for a Sept rate hike on this number?- EDIT: and The jobs number unreliability does not FAIL to disappoint us
Read more by Soren K.Group