FASCISM AS KILLERS OF REPUBLICAN CONSTITUTIONS
By Bernardo Reyes – Oct 24, 2016
PART III.2 Fascisms and Tyrannies
This article concludes a summary review of the “historical devolution” of the greatest republic ever created by the Middle Class. Unfortunately, it has followed the same treasonous phases of all previous republics. The final devolutionary phase is the change from “fascist republic” to a “tyrannical republic”. The following describes succinctly the ancient transitions phase to tyrannies:
From the day when it was mastered by material interests, it was changed and corrupted. Democracy, with the rich in power, had become a violent oligarchy; the democracy of the poor had become a tyranny. . . . Now, we can clearly see who wish to destroy it, and who desire its preservation. The rich, more enlightened and more haughty, remain faithful to republican government, while the poor, for whom political rights have less value, are ready to adopt a tyrant as their chief. When this poor class, after several civil wars, saw that victories gained them nothing, that the opposite party always returned to power, and that, after many interchanges of confiscations and restitutions, the struggle always recommenced, they dreamed of establishing a monarchical government which should conform to their interests, and which, by forever suppressing the opposite party, should assure them, for the future, the fruits of their victory. And so they set up tyrants. From that moment the parties changed names; they were no longer aristocracy or democracy; they fought for liberty or for tyranny. Under those two names wealth and poverty were still at war. Liberty signified the government where the rich had the rule, and defended their fortunes tyranny indicated exactly the contrary. It is a general fact, and almost without exception in the history of Greece and of Italy, that the tyrants sprang from the popular party, and had the aristocracy as enemies. Aristotle said: “The mission of the tyrant is to protect the people against the rich; he has always commenced by being a demagogue, and it is the essence of tyranny to oppose the aristocracy. . . . The means of arriving at a tyranny is to gain the confidence of the multitude, and one does this by declaring himself the enemy of the rich. This was the course of Peisistratus at Athens, of Theagenes at Megara, and of Dionysius at Syracuse.”583 The tyrant always made war upon the rich. At Megara, Theagenes surprises the herds of the rich in the country and slaughters them. At Comae, Aristodemus abolishes debts, and takes the lands of the rich to give them to the poor. This was the course of Nicocles at Sicyon, and of Aristomachus at Argos. All these tyrants writers represent as very cruel. It is not probable that they were all so by nature; but they were urged by the pressing necessity, in which they found themselves, of giving lands or money to the poor. They could maintain their power only while they satisfied the cravings of the multitude, and administered to their passions. . . . Everywhere these tyrants, with more or less violence, had the same policy. A tyrant of Corinth one day asked advice concerning government of a tyrant of Miletus. The latter, in reply, struck off the heads of grain that were higher than the others. Thus their rule of conduct was to cut down the high heads, and to strike at the aristocracy, while depending upon the people. Fustel de Coulange (1830-1889), The Ancient City, p. 32.
James Madison, a Founding Father and fourth USA President (1809-1817), wrote about going back to slavery. “Although all men are born free, slavery has been the general lot of the human race. Ignorant--they have been cheated; asleep--they have been surprised; divided--the yoke has been forced upon them. But what is the lesson...? The people ought to be enlightened, to be awakened, to be united, that after establishing a government they should watch over it.... It is universally admitted that a well-instructed people alone can be permanently free." --James Madison.
Constitution Society posted an extremely interesting analysis by Jon Roland “Principles of Tyranny.” Ref.
http://www.constitution.org/tyr/prin_tyr.htm What can be observed from the following excerpts from Jon Roland’s work is that the American and European Union people are already living under tyrannical governments, without a shred of a doubt.
Definition of tyranny: Tyranny is usually thought of as cruel and oppressive, and it often is, but the original definition of the term was rule by persons who lack legitimacy, whether they be malign or benevolent. Historically, benign tyrannies have tended to be insecure, and to try to maintain their power by becoming increasingly oppressive. Therefore, rule that initially seems benign is inherently dangerous, and the only security is to maintain legitimacy — an unbroken accountability to the people through the framework of a written constitution that provides for election of key officials and the division of powers among branches and officials in a way that avoids concentration of powers in the hands of a few persons who might then abuse those powers.
The psychology of tyranny: The emergence of tyranny therefore begins with challenges to a group, develops into general feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, and falls into a pattern in which some individuals assume the role of "father" to the others, who willingly submit to becoming dependent "children" of such persons if only they are reassured that a more favorable outcome will be realized. This pattern of co-dependency is pathological, and generally results in decision-making of poor quality that makes the situation even worse, but, because the pattern is pathological, instead of abandoning it, the co-dependents repeat their inappropriate behavior to produce a vicious spiral that, if not interrupted, can lead to total breakdown of the group and the worst of the available outcomes.
The methodology of tyranny: The methods used to overthrow a constitutional order and establish a tyranny are well-known. However, despite this awareness, it is surprising how those who have no intention of perpetrating a tyranny can slip into these methods and bring about a tyranny despite their best intentions. Tyranny does not have to be deliberate. Tyrants can fool themselves as thoroughly as they fool everyone else.
· Control of public information and opinion: It begins with withholding information, and leads to putting out false or misleading information. A government can develop ministries of propaganda under many guises. They typically call it "public information" or "marketing".
· Vote fraud used to prevent the election of reformers: It doesn't matter which of the two major party candidates are elected if no real reformer can get nominated, and when news services start knowing the outcomes of elections before it is possible for them to know, then the votes are not being honestly counted.
· Undue official influence on trials and juries: Nonrandom selection of jury panels, exclusion of those opposed to the law, exclusion of the jury from hearing argument on the law, exclusion of private prosecutors from access to the grand jury, and prevention of parties and their counsels from making effective arguments or challenging the government.
· Usurpation of undelegated powers: This is usually done with popular support for solving some problem, or to redistribute wealth to the advantage of the supporters of the dominant faction, but it soon leads to the deprivation of rights of minorities and individuals.
· Seeking a government monopoly on the capability and use of armed force: The first signs are efforts to register or restrict the possession and use of firearms, initially under the guise of "protecting" the public, which, when it actually results in increased crime, provides a basis for further disarmament efforts affecting more people and more weapons.
· Militarization of law enforcement: Declaring a "war on crime" that becomes a war on civil liberties. Preparation of military forces for internal policing duties.
· Infiltration and subversion of citizen groups that could be forces for reform: Internal spying and surveillance is the beginning. A sign is false prosecutions of their leaders.
· Suppression of investigators and whistleblowers: When people who try to uncover high level wrongdoing are threatened, that is a sign the system is not only riddled with corruption, but that the corruption has passed the threshold into active tyranny.
· Use of the law for competition suppression: It begins with the dominant faction winning support by paying off their supporters and suppressing their supporters' competitors, but leads to public officials themselves engaging in illegal activities and using the law to suppress independent competitors. A good example of this is narcotics trafficking.
· Subversion of internal checks and balances: This involves the appointment to key positions of persons who can be controlled by their sponsors, and who are then induced to do illegal things. The worst way in which this occurs is in the appointment of judges that will go along with unconstitutional acts by the other branches.
· Creation of a class of officials who are above the law: This is indicated by dismissal of charges for wrongdoing against persons who are "following orders".
· Increasing dependency of the people on government: The classic approach to domination of the people is to first take everything they have away from them, then make them compliant with the demands of the rulers to get anything back again.
· Increasing public ignorance of their civic duties and reluctance to perform them: When the people avoid doing things like voting and serving in militias and juries, tyranny is not far behind.
· Use of staged events to produce popular support: Acts of terrorism, blamed on political opponents, followed immediately with well-prepared proposals for increased powers and budgets for suppressive agencies. Sometimes called a Reichstag plot.
· Conversion of rights into privileges: Requiring licenses and permits for doing things that the government does not have the delegated power to restrict, except by due process in which the burden of proof is on the petitioner.
· Political correctness: Many if not most people are susceptible to being recruited to engage in repressive actions against disfavored views or behaviors, and led to pave the way for the dominance of tyrannical government.
Avoiding tyranny: The key is always to detect tendencies toward tyranny and suppress them before they go too far or become too firmly established. The people must never acquiesce in any violation of the Constitution. Failure to take corrective action early will only mean that more severe measures will have to be taken later, perhaps with the loss of life and the disruption of the society in ways from which recovery may take centuries.
Today the American people faces their most crucial presidential election ever because it is in its final phase as a republic as examined already. The following exposée will define WHO the main players are, WHAT their geopolitical agenda are, and HOW they have managed to sabotage and eventually kill the USA Republic. Given the limited time available, this will be confined to the following two main issues:
1. The international geo-politic interest of the energy cartel, and those of the international financial banker cartel (Surreal-Scam Economy).
2. The USA political establishment main interest: Republican/neocons as financed and controlled by Texas oil cartel; and Democrats as financed and controlled by the New York international financial bank cartel, hedge funds, and media moguls.
THE MAIN PLAYERS IN THE OIL & GAS CARTEL: The creation of an oil & gas cartel monopoly was based on geopolitical domination of countries and continents that are not self-sufficient, and for those who have plenty to prevent their exploitation and marketing. By controlling global production volume, sales priced in US petro-dollar, distribution hubs, pipelines, new wells, and new markets, this powerful international cartel dominated this planet almost unchallenged since WW I. This war was planned in the “City of London” by the big international financial bank cartel to prevent Germany to become a super power in alliance with the Ottoman Empire. Germany has no/or limited energetic resources; at the same time is the richest market in Europe, an affluent society given the high level of education and industrialization achievements.
1. Germany and Ottoman Empire: The Ottoman Empire collapsed, the Mesopotamian energetic resources were divided equally between USA Standard Oil of the Rockefeller, the Royal Dutch Shell and the British Petroleum. The victorious forces (oil cartel and financiers) left Germany without energetic resources, to survive as peasant country, forced to give up its gold reserve followed by a hyperinflation, and to pay huge reparations.
2. The Saudi Arabia Kingdom: The former Ottoman Empire, that respected the ethnical integrity of hundreds of tribes, were now divided according to the distribution of the oil resources among the 3 players, and totals disregards for their survival and ethnic tribal unity. Thus they crowned despot kings and tyrants and will, and one of them is the Saudi Arabia Kingdom. “The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam. . . . However, while the Memoirs only emerged in the 1970s, Pasha wrote his version of the story already in 1888. Ayyub Sabri Pasha was a well-known Ottoman writer and Turkish naval admiral, who served the Ottoman army in the Arabian Peninsula, writing several works about the region and its history, including “The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism”, where he recounts Abdul Wahhab's association and plotting with Hempher. . . . In addition to that revealed in the Hempher Memoirs, the Iraqi intelligence report also makes known some surprising claims, derived from works circulated in Arabic which have not been translated into English. As the report recounts, both Abdul Wahhab, and his sponsor, ibn Saud, who founded the Saudi dynasty, were of Jewish origin. . . . For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in “The Donmeh Jews”, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam.” If this is true, it may well explain the Saudis relations with Israel Vis a Vis the Arabs, particularly the Sunnis in Iraq.
3. Merging the US dollar and Oil Cartel: Fast forward to 1971, when Republican President Richard Nixon unilaterally relinquished the Bretton-Wood Treaty or the convertibility of US dollar papers into physical gold, the US dollar exchanged value collapsed and the gold price went to about $820/ounce. Since then, the US dollar “convertibility” changed from gold to petroleum and we got the “petrodollars.” However, the USA does not own ARAMCO the giant Saudi oil corporation. And to defend and protect the US dollar convertibility, the Saudis have been provided with huge arm supply and expensive security protection.
4. The BUSH Family from banking to Oil and Defense interest: The Bush businesses were mostly banking, like during WW II were helping Adolf Hitler regime through Harriman Bank, while Democrats were supporting Stalin. By 1990s the gas distributor UNOCAL of California became interested in explorations but in the Middle East. The Saudis, the Bush and other powerful financier in the region wanted to RE-OPEN THE SILK ROAD i.e. exploit and market the natural resources of the region by building pipe lines to the Far East and the rich European market, both with limited energetic resources. Bin Laden, a civil engineer, was sent to Afghanistan to manage this multibillion transnational project: Phase One: stabilize the country as proposed by UNOCAL executives, and Phase Two, build the infrastructures like highways, ports and oil fields. UNOCAL appointed two Executive Vice-Presidents, former George H. W. Bush collaborators: A General and former Sub-Secretary of the US Air Force, and a former Ambassador to Eastern Europe. . . . But the Soviet Union collapsed and few years later Vladimir Putin took control from dipsomaniac Yeltsin. This changed the equation completely, as Putin wanted to open trade and better relations between the Russian Federation and Western European countries. He failed as soon after the European Union run by the “Democrats, Socialists and Liberals” of the Financial Cartel will transform Europe into a Tyrannical Globalist Organization. The opportunities for peace were sealed once again by the same parasites that created WW I and WW II.
5. The CLINTON connections: The Clintons were poor but ambitious and corrupted to the core. The Clinton connection to the Saudi Arabian Royals goes back to the 1960s when Bill joined the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968. At the same time the Saudi Arabian Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud, the youngest son of King Faisal, was also studying at Georgetown University, at the same faculty and both graduated the same year in 1968 as a Bachelor of Science degree in International Affairs. Further contacts with the Saudi’s royal continued in London, where Bill Clinton got a scholarship from Rhodes Foundation (owners of diamond global monopoly in former racists Rhodesia), to attended Oxford University, while Turki attended Cambridge and London Universities. Back to the USA Bill met Hillary at Yale, where the Bush dynasty has been educated. Bill moved to Arkansas where his political career started FINANCED BY SAUDI ROYALS. Pragmatic Hillary, after failing the NY bar examination, moved to Arkansas to promote her husband camping. Since then she has champion not the Islamic religion but the worse branch financed by Saudis around the planet and linked to domestic terrorisms. So the Republican Bush and the Democrat Clinton are two faces of the same powerful cartel: The Bush as business partner with the Saudis and the Clinton as “Saudi-Qatar assets” and political allied of the Bush. What has not been stressed enough is not Hillary lack of judgement but a well-paid thug and political whore that did not hesitate to send American soldiers to death just to follow the agenda of her Middle East royal handlers:
a. When Putin got in power the world market for the Saudi oil and the Qatar gas shrank dramatically with the collapse of UNOCAL trans-Eurasia pipeline, the China-Russia $800 billion energetic deal, the new pipeline to Germany by-passing Ukraine through the Baltic, etc. So one Saudi strategy was to crush the competition by collapsing the oil price from about $120/barrel to about $35/barrel with over supply. Russia survived even after draconian EU economic sanctions for Crimea; but the Saudis are now broke and cancelling mega projects and selling part of ARAMCO. However it worked for Saudi USA market. Many USA drilling became unprofitable and stop production, and Obama keep holding the Canadian pipeline and supporting the environmentalists. So USA is again a net oil importer draining billions every year.
b. The second Saudi-Qatar strategy was to create pipelines through Libya or Syria to access the Mediterranean and export to the EU market. So these two monarchies and the USA created, trained and provided guns to Syrian opposition and later to terrorist mercenaries from around the world and radical Islamist terrorists. So Hillary Clinton and Obama who opposed to coal, oil and gas in the USA, are preventing the USA to become energy self-sufficient. Furthermore, they have no shame and betray the national interest by sending American troops, guns and money to fight for the Saudis and Qataris kingdoms market expansion to the EU. But they are again failing as Russia moved in to Syria, and the thoughtless diplomacy in the Middle East has alienated and confused just about every country in the region.
c. The USA has spent already about $6 trillion in the region, and thousands of soldiers have been killed, mutilated and traumatized for life. The American people have nothing to gain in this long war. The Saudis and Qatar kingdoms have not accomplished anything either, but self-destruction and regional instability, war crimes and devastation.
d. On December 2012, the USA Intelligence and the Saudi Intelligence signed an agreement where the USA will provide direct analytic and technical support to the Saudis. However, it is not secret that the Saudis and Qataris are the creators of the terrorist organizations fighting in the region and beyond. The millions provided to the Clintons are costing the American people blood and trillions in public debt. There is a difference between corruption and treason.
6. The Saudis Royal: The Saudi prince, after completing his education went back to Saudi Arabia. Between 1977 and 2001, Prince Turki was the Director General of Al Mukhabarat Al A'amah, the Saudi Arabia's intelligence agency. He resigned his position on 1 September 2001, just ten days before the September 11 attacks to the NY Towers in which 14 Saudi nationals hijacked three commercial American airliners that also kill about 3,000 innocent people from many countries but Jews and Saudis, except those listed as terrorist, are absent from this list. Few weeks before the attack, a NY investor’s letter was sent to his large list of customer “advising of some terrible is in the making as the worst kind of people has been contacted by the government.” Interestingly enough during those critical post 9-11 years, Prince Turki’s high expertise in intelligence was moved to London as ambassador to the UK Royal Court (Court of St. James) while Tony Blair was Prime Minister, and then to the USA as ambassador during George W. Bush administration. The Saudis has been the major financiers and handlers of the Clintons. Huma Abedin was born in Saudi Arabia and came to complete her studies in the USA; she bought a $600,000 apartment, although her parents were never rich enough to finance that transaction. Soon after Huma was in the White House and became the shadow of the First Lady Hillary Clinton. Is Huma and/or Hillary the American version of Mata Hari? Who handle who? Napoleon said: The receiving hand is always below the giving hand. The USA 9-11 full investigation has never been fully disclosed. Today Donald Trump is promising to drain the swamp in Washington DC. Does Donald Trump, the American people, and the American patriots military cadres realize the depth of the corruption?
7. The Russian Federation: Vladimir Putin wanted to create a hub in Yugoslavia and decongest the Mediterranean in the East. A: The Clinton administration started a psycho operation in the Balkan to destabilize, then bomb and finally destroy the Republic of Yugoslav. As result the Saudi oil and the Qatar gas was still a possibility in Western Europe. B: George W. Bush was more direct. As a result of the 9-11 he felt compelled to invade Afghanistan (UNOCAL trans-Eurasia pipeline), punished Saddam and the Iraqis for trading oil in Euros instead of the declining US Dollar as mandated by the International Financial cartel. Collin Powell, a five star general allowed himself to become an historical idiot at the UN Forum by accusing Saddam for having nuclear and chemical weapons of mass destruction. C: Barack Obama is the biggest idiot of all by destroying Egyptian regime of Mubarak, the Libyan regime of Gadhafi, the failed attempt to depose Syrian regime of Assad, the failed coup against Erdogan regime in Turkey, and the slew of terrorists gangs financed, trained and armed by the Royal Saudis and the USA Democrat administration under Secretary Hillary Clinton.
8. Wealth is moving East and South: The 9-11 coincided with the collapsed of the US dollar and the stock market, and THE BEGINNING OF A SECULAR BOOM MARKET FOR THE COMMODITIES. What this means is under secular cycles (last 20 years or more) the countries that are producing Raw Materials/commodities in general benefit for the price surge: This explain the formation of BRICS. On the other hand, those advanced nations that import commodities experience economic contraction and slow growth. The international financial cartel responded by creating a global financial crisis that has been resisted. For instance China Renminbi currency is an official currency of reserve and exchange. The industrialization and techno-scientific gap between advanced nations and the rest has been reduced considerable thanks to Free Trades, the internet and globalization. Furthermore, military, diplomatic and trade collaboration between these ancient super powers in Asia are becoming irreversible reality for the USA Unipolar system. Some of these idiots still believe that the USA nuclear capabilities will be enough to reverse these macroeconomic changes. They forget that the new reality is that continental USA territory (East and West coasts) can be reached and devastating large areas like entire Texas, California or New York nuclear blast in matter of few hours.
9. The USA criminal tyrants: The warmongers Bill-Hillary-Obama-Bush-Neocons are tyrants and war criminals that did not hesitate to sacrifice American soldier’s life for the exclusive benefit of their handlers: Saudi Royals, Oil cartel and the International Financial cartel. They went to war without the Constitutional approval of the USA Congress and against the United Nation mandates. Now the American people is stuck for decades to come with over $6 trillion loses in this illegal wars, a growing federal deficit of $20 trillion, and over $100 trillion in social benefits. This excludes the personal loses in salaries, home equities, savings, investment etc. of over $65 trillion already confiscated by the 2002 equity market collapse and then the 2008-2009 financial market collapse. The fundamental question for the American, European and in general the Middle Class in any country is this: If these criminal cartels created these money “out thin air” i.e. money that does not exist, was not created within the real economy, why DO WE HAVE TO PAY INTEREST OR EVEN WHY DO HAVE THESE DEBTS THAT WE NEVER APPROVED? Where is just one trillionaire that loaned this money? There is not one single trillionaire but the Middle Class of this planet has “virtual debt” of over $1,000 trillion!
RENEGOCIATE OR REPUDIATE THE DEBT COMING OUT OF SPECULATORS AND FINANCIAL BANKSTERS THAT ARE IMPOSED ON PEOPLE BY CORRUPTED POLITICIANS
The following is a very “crude” draft of what Trump and Clinton represents for preserving the USA Constitution and empowering the Middle Class versus falling into tyranny:
PRO REPUBLIC (Land of the Free Men) versus PRO TYRANNY (Land of the Peonage)
POLICIES & AGENDA
1. Republican Constitution
First Amendment/Gun control
Strong support to bear arms and defend freedom and the Constitution.
Introduce gradual changes to finally eliminate it. Citizens become unable to defend themselves and their constitutional freedom.
Supreme Court appointments
Conservatives with strong support for the Constitution
Liberals with weak support of the Constitution
Law & Order
Strong support that ensure public safety and less crime
Ideologically biased against Law & Order that actually hurt inner cities.
2. National Interest vs Globalization
Strong investment and accountability (management)
May be strong support but poor accountability (corruption)
Wars and Terrorism
Strong deterrence and clear objectives and deadlines
Endless war by design (corruption)
De-scope/review to protect USA industry, R&D, good jobs, reduce trade deficits
More free trade and more pain for USA economy and people
Currency war is an issue
Currency war is not an issue but DOLLAR GLOBAL SUPREMACY IS
Financial Banking & Hedge Fund speculators
No more bail out and Quantitative Easy for WS Hedge Fund speculators
Continue protection of NY Financial sector scams with public money. Largest Hillary donors come from this most corrupted sector
3. National Security
Strong policy and build the wall
No wall and extremely weak policy
Enforce existing law and get criminals out
Unlimited cross-border migration. No law enforcement
Strong vetting and prosecution
Political correctness paralyzes people and Law Enforcement. Soft on crime.
4. Real Economy vs Surreal Economy
Federal debt and Balanced budget
To be reduced by growing the economy, better management and accountability
Will increase with additional socialization programs and endless wars.
To be implemented by better management and accountability
Will continue to grow; there is no accountability. One in six now works for government at different levels. This is a banana country syndrome
Monetary Policy (easy or tight)
WEALTH CREATION by industrialization and infrastructure mega projects
WEALTH CONCENTRATION by financial scams
Lower taxes: Improve social mobility by saving, investing and better education
Higher taxes: Makes people poor as they cannot save and invest
5. Social Agenda
Industrialization, mining and service
Strong support for Real Economy e.g. infrastructure and tax incentives for industries and businesses
Will continue trillions to bail out financial bankers and the establishment’s wars (oil interests). Will continue to destroy USA industries with more regulations.
The more educated the more independent and successful (FINANCIAL FREEDOM)
The less educated the more controllable and dependable (POVERTY)
Build the wall to contain drug smuggling and traffickers (CAUSES)
No border, soft on crime and more rehabilitation (EFFECTS)
The prolific author Gore Vidal discussed his thesis on the construction of the national security state where he essentially argues that “since establishing a state of constant emergency against Communism, Terrorism or etc., the United States has “imported fascism.” Ref. October 15, 2008 Gore Vidal, Ray McGovern, Lawrence Wilkerson and Antonia Juhasz. Then on July 28, 2009, the same author wrote “So let me mention the real issue. The real issue is class. We have the greatest divide between the very rich and the very poor of any country on Earth, surpassing even France. And this division gets wider and wider as financial disasters overwhelm us. Ref. Gore Vidal, America the Great ... Police State. On September 2014, the American Political Science Association published "Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens by Princeton Professor Martin Giles and Northwestern University Professor Benjamin I. Page. The study-period covered 1981-2002 and analyzed 1,779 national surveys to the general public regarding proposed policy changes and the follow up on the policy-changes afterwards. Did American people’s opinions become actual policies or that of those of corporate-lobbyist group? Their final grim statements are as follows: "The preferences of the average American appear to have only a minuscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy. … In the United States, our findings indicate, the majority does not rule -- at least not in the causal sense of actually determining policy outcomes. … The preferences of economic elites (as measured by our proxy, the preferences of affluent citizens) have far more independent impact upon policy change than the preferences of average citizens do." This means USA is ruled by small powerful group and therefore is a fascist state and no longer a democracy, and less of a republic! More recently on July 2015, Thom Hartmann interviewed former Democrat U.S. President Jimmy Carter, and asked him his opinion of the “2010 Citizens United” decision and the “2014 McCutcheon” decision on the U.S. Supreme Court. These two historic decisions enable unlimited secret money (including foreign money) now to pour into U.S. political and judicial campaigns. Carter answered: It violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it's just an oligarchy with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or being elected president. And the same thing applies to governors, and U.S. Senators and congress members. So, now we've just seen a subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect, and sometimes get, favors for themselves after the election is over. ... At the present time the incumbents, Democrats and Republicans, look upon this unlimited money as a great benefit to them. Somebody that is already in Congress has a great deal more to sell."
Public employees are the growing marching ideological army of all tyrannical regimes. It is a sign of growing weakness in the economy and its gradual socialization. Today USA levels are:
· Federal employees: federal employees number 2.5 million;
· Federal, State, and Local employees: One out of six of the nation's work force employed by government.
Donald J. Trump became from one day to another a USA establishment pariah, as he represents the antithesis of this corrupted government. He was target for “character assassination” by the media from day one. Their plan was not to give him free TV advertising, but to trap him with his words and get him out of the way fast. However, although not a politician, he proved to be much smarter than the liberal idiots. To their surprise the more they went after him the more he will learn how not to get trapped, to and be ready for the next media trap. He outsmarted them all with one exception where he was cornered into a fictitious scenario with a YES answer that will haunt him later. These are the same media that sold the American people lies like GO TO WAR BODY! But they never told you A MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK IS COMING TO NY TOWERS. Or A MAJOR FINANCIAL SCAM IS COMING!
In secret these corrupt fascist destroy the MIDDLE CLASS IN THE USA LIKE DOUBLING THE DEBT AND AROUND THE WORLD WITH GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS (scams). This criminal connivance crosses party line as they have no ideological preference other than TYRANNIES as the only way to impose their psychopathic greed, corruption and selfishness. The millenarian ancient powers want equalitarian socialism run by international technocrats i.e. slavery through phony money system. It is not much different to say “Hey fellow, you were born a sinner so you must pay me for your redemption.” The ideological battle between liberals and neocons are for the emotional manipulation of the plebeians – as Clinton called them when Secretary of States. And the neocons like the Bush and Paul Ryan to cover their rears as “deep conservative values.” What about the million plus people killed, ruined and destroyed by your administration and family interest? The thousands of American soldiers killed, mutilated and traumatized for life for you criminal actions? The American people are not hated around the world BUT FOR SURE THEIR CORRUPTED ELITE! Donald Trump is an outsider, with huge courage and wisdom to DEFEND BEST THE INTERST OF THE MIDDLE CLASS, and therefore of all the working people.
The USA Founding Fathers, who were educated, brilliant minds, and well versed in history, excluded the words DEMOCRACY and GOD in the USA Constitution and their Amendments, that combined have about 4,000 words. However, Democratic President, Woodrow Wilson, against the will of the American people, went to WW I, not as an act of war but to spread democracy! He was a puppet of the big financial bankers and Wall Street as we are told by Marine Commander Smedley Butler in his writings! Republican President George H. W. Bush, Democrat President Bill Clinton, Republican President George W. Bush, Democrat President Barack Obama, and now the president candidate Democrat Hillary Clinton offers no change of direction. Who and what make them dance at the same tune? Saudi Arabian Royal House as business oil partners with the Bush clan and the lower league (puppets) Bill and Hillary, and the tempore Obama. The economy of Saudi Arabia is broke and collapsing. They gambled with lower oil price to get the USA new drilling unprofitable and they succeeded, helped by the “Global warming” movement and stopping the Canadian new pipeline. They also succeeded in Venezuela as is now a broken economy. However, they failed with Russia as their economy did not collapsed even after the economic sanctions, because they expanded their trade and united Asian countries.
The Republican candidate, Donald J. Trump, wants to reverse the corruption and get the American people as his priority. In other words he is for reinforcing the Republican Constitution and antifascist. On the other hand, the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton, wants to continue the policies of the las 20 years, and this is the consolidation of power of a tyrannical establishment. Furthermore, Obama and Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State was a warmonger, spied on over 100 international leaders including German A. Merkel, Brazilian Dilma Rousseff and many others. If she gets elected, selected or imposed, there are many concerns about the brutal bloody legacy created in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Honduras coup, Africa, the Balkans. There are concerns about her long and closed ties to the Bush-Saudi Royals interest, and to her closed connection and financing coming from the international financial cartel. Any of these issues are huge and global and therefore can trigger a major conflagration as she is a puppet of these powerful circles. By political inertia and massive media brain-washing, the USA may enter the next and last phase of any republic: The tyrants as dictators!
Read more by Bernardo Reyes