The following chart neatly shows the various asset bubbles that have occurred since Nixon completely decoupled the dollar from gold in the 1970s.
Notice how the bubbles have increased in frequency;
- the gold/oil bubble (~1980) and the NASDAQ tech bubble were separated by 18-years;
- the housing bubble came 7-years later;
- the oil bubble came 3-years later;
- the gold bubble followed 4-years later;
- and now, 5-years later, the NASDAQ (equities) could be forming the next bubble.
It is also interesting to note that the NASDAQ is well ahead of gold, housing, and oil in the formation of a bubble.
We all need to remember that bubbles always pop and release a whole lot of trouble.
Join us and replicate our trades at www.angtraders.com
Read more by ANGTraders