Bill Clinton gets Father's Day message from his black son
- Danney Williams, 31, posted a series of messages on Twitter for Bill Clinton in honor of Father's Day on Sunday
- 'Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day @BillClinton,' wrote Williams
- He first claimed to be the love child of Clinton and former prostitute Bobbie Ann Williams back in 1998, and disputes a DNA test that discredited his claim
- Williams, who has five children of his own, also posted a message suggesting that Chelsea is the daughter of former Assoc. Attorney General Webster Hubbell
- The former president, 70, has not responded to any of Williams' recent tweets and his camp has denied that he is the man's father
- Williams said that he tells his five children their grandfather was the president, and that they will meet him one day
Published: 11:18 EDT, 19 June 2017 | Updated: 11:18 EDT, 19 June 2017
The self-proclaimed love child of Bill Clinton popped up on Twitter over the weekend with a Father's Day message for the former president.
'Even though you abandoned me and only took care of Chelsea, I still want to thank you for giving me life. Happy Father's Day @BillClinton,' wrote Danney Williams on Sunday.
'I'm not looking for sympathy nor welfare, I just wish you didn't forget about me @billclinton. #BillClintonSon #ClintonKid.'
Clinton has yet to respond to Williams' messages.
Williams has long claimed that his mother Bobbie Ann, a former prostitute, met Clinton in Little Rock, Arkansas back in late 1984 and became pregnant after one of her 13 trysts with the then-governor.
Full Story HERE
We believe DNA tests proved the claim false. But then again after watching season 5 of House of Cards.....
Read more by Soren K.Group